If you are an owner of an Epson XP 700 printer, you may have encountered an error message stating, “Waste Ink Pad Counter is full” or “Service Required.” This error typically occurs when the printer has reached its maximum printing capacity, and the internal waste ink pads need to be replaced or reset.
Resetting the waste ink pad counter can help prolong the life of your printer and avoid costly repairs or replacements. Epson printers have a built-in function that allows users to reset the waste ink pad counter, but it requires a series of steps to complete.
To reset the waste ink pad counter on your Epson XP 700 printer, you can follow these steps:
1. Download and install the Epson Resetter tool specific to your printer model from a reliable source.
2. Make sure your printer is connected to your computer and turned on.
3. Run the Epson Resetter tool and select your printer model from the available options.
4. Click on the “Reset Waste Ink Pad Counter” button.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the reset process.
6. Restart your printer and check if the error message has disappeared.
It is important to note that resetting the waste ink pad counter is not a permanent solution. Eventually, the ink pads will reach their maximum capacity, and they will need to be replaced to ensure the proper functioning of your printer. However, resetting the counter will buy you some additional time before seeking professional assistance.
In conclusion, resetting the waste ink pad counter on your Epson XP 700 printer can help you avoid unnecessary repairs and extend the lifespan of your device. Follow the steps mentioned above carefully, and if you encounter any difficulties or the error message persists, it is recommended to contact a professional technician for further assistance.
Download Epson XP-700 Resetter
How to Reset Epson XP-700
1. Read Epson XP-700 Waste Ink Pad Counter:
If Resetter shows error: I/O service could not perform operation… same as below picture:
==>Fix above error with Disable Epson Status Monitor: Click Here, restart printer/computer and then try again.
2. Reset Epson XP-700 Waste Ink Pad Counter
Buy Wicreset Serial Key
3. Put Serial Key:
4. Wait 30s, turn Epson XP-700 off then on
5. Check Epson XP-700 Counter
Reset Epson XP 700 Waste Ink Pad Counter on Youtube
– Video Reset Epson XP 700 Waste Ink Pad Counter on YouTube, as of the current time, has received 740 views with a duration of 4:42, taken from the YouTube channel: youtube.com/@resetprinter7584.